Feedback for Rohit
- I like your choice of images, they are all clear and interesting.
- I'm not sure if you need a black box behind each of your quotes, maybe consider finding a place on the image that the text could sit and still be legible. (that might mean making the text bigger or smaller to fit in those spaces)
- Also be careful that you don't have a quote where there is only one word on the last line. (your first set)
- If you still do want to have a black box with the quote in it, I think it is working better on the ones that the box spans the whole width of the image.
- If you want to highlight one word of the quote in a color as you're doing now, maybe choose the color from the image itself. (for example in your first, blue picture, make that colored word the same blue as the background.
- Consider having a larger size shift between the font for the quote and the font for who said it.
- You've established a strong use of foreground/background. The images are clearly background.
- Accomodates the shift in browser size well.
- Everything here looks good to me!